A Second Touch support coordination agency is an organization qualified by the Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) to provide services to assist individuals in gaining access to needed programs and state plan services, as well as needed medical, social, educational and other services. A Second Touch Support Coordinators work in partnership with the client, his/her family, DDD, and service providers.
We service Atlantic, Camden, and Cumberland Counties
MEET OUR TEAM
Support Coordination Manager
- Identify the client’s support needs and preferences.
- With the person and family, develop the NJ person Centered Planning Tool and NJ individual Service Plan.
- Locate options for services that include: traditional disability providers, generic community supports, government supports beyond DDD, and /or natural support based on funds available in the person’s individual budget.
- Ongoing monitoring of supports and services.
- Responding to emergencies and other service-related needs of the person and/or family.
A Second Touch provides high-level, person-centered care and case management to participants in the following categories
- Maintaining a budgetary cushion
- Gaining access to needed programs
- State plan services
- Medical services
- Social services
- Educational service and opportunities
- Accessibility Services
- Monitoring of established support and services
We ensure goals are tailored to the individuals needs and that they address his/her preferences and desires.
A Second Touch Support Coordinators are trained as person-centered providers to ensure that your family member receives the support and services needed to live the life he/she wants.
Support Coordinators work effectively for the person. They listen and implement services that are requested and are obtainable from the individual.